Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick & Easy Bite Size Morsels




My church is having a Ladies Tea today and with the boys being sick all week I wasn't able to get to the store for the ingredients needed for my covered dish staple No Fuss Cheesecake Bars (recipe to follow in a later post).  So I scoured my pantry and decided to make Mini Quiches.

I used the recipe I got from a good friend of mine, Walking On Sunshine and baked my mini quiches in my Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Tin.






First mix together 4 eggs with 2C Heavy Cream.





Then add 10 slices of cooked bacon and one package chopped spinach, defrosted and pressed in a strainer until completely dry.  Because these were bite sized mini quiches, I chopped the bacon and spinach fine.


 Then add 2 cups of shredded cheese.  The original recipe call for Cheddar but I had a block of Munster on hand so I used that and the result was a slightly creamier texture.

 



 Then spoon the mixture into the muffin tin filling each section just shy of the full, leave a bit of room because the quiches will rise during baking.





Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden. YUM!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment