Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Changes...Weight Loss & Wellness



Oh boy.  What did I hear about creating new habits, that is takes 21 consecutive actions to change a behavior?  Well this morning was a bear!  Trying to keep up with all the new routines I set in motion was difficult because everyone around me wanted to revert to the old way of doing things.  But I AM STRONG!  This Mami will prevail!


Taking control of the clutter in my home is just a small part of a much larger decision to make changes in my life.  For years I have struggled with my weight and at the beginning of the year I joined Weight Watchers. I was doing pretty well until I totaled my van and was no longer able to attend my meetings.  Admittedly a bit depressed and discouraged by the loss of my vehicle, I fell off the wagon and began reverting to old habits.  Soon after, my cousin introduced me to It Works and it's line of health and wellness products and I was hooked. So much so that I became an Independent Distributor after using the products myself.


I am happy to report that although I can not report specific weight loss (my boys killed my scale), I was able to tighten my belt an extra notch and I wore a skirt on Sunday that I hadn't been able to wear for more than a year.  How'd she do it, did you ask?  I started small. I did a wrap and began taking Greens.   Then I started my day with a simple shake in the morning and taking the Advanced Fat Fighters after lunch and dinner. I've since added Ultimate ThermoFit and Confianza to my routine and I have never felt better.


These products are all natural and I finally am doing something good for my body.  I think Mamies are the last people that get taken care of, at least that was true for me, and we need to realize that if we don't take care of ourselves, we can't take care of those we love.


Are you taking are of yourself the way you should?  Remember, hubby & the kids will thank you!   



No comments:

Post a Comment