Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Thoughts-Upcycling



I love this new word, Upcycling.  I think it's fantastic and I have been really inspired by seeking out images of things people have re-purposed.

Check out this vertical garden from Curious Robyn.  How many of us have had to stare at a less than perfect view in our lives?  What a great solution!

 I thought this one from Dishfunctional Designs was beautiful.  While

this one from Michelle Kaufmann.com was truly inspirational. And

this idea from The Greenbacks Gal.com is something I really would like to try.

I really love the idea of up-cycling.  It not only helps us do our part to help the environment but it also can stimulate our creative minds and help us to see things in a different way.  I bet many of us may already have the materials we need to create any one of these projects right at our fingertips without even having to get into the car.

OK readers, get out there and CREATE!  Again, I would like to thank Yahoo images for the loads of inspiration I have been getting lately.



2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the old light bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lois! Aren't they spectacular? There are so many others that I didn't post just yet. Wonderful inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete