Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Manic Monday-Zones-Master Bedroom

Love this headboard idea, I'm on the look out for old shutters!


My bedroom is always the last room in the house to get attention and the first room that get used to hide all the clutter from the rest of the house when I have to do a QUICK clean up.  Today I had a very productive day in my room and I am feeling really good about it.

Although I woke up with a different plan entirely, one task led to another, led to another, led to another and before I knew it, I had spent two valuable hours in my room accomplishing tasks that have been on my "To Do" list for centuries.

I still have more than a few things to do in there but what I did today really made a dent.  It looks great and is an even greater motivator for tomorrow!  Wish I had money to paint.  Right now I'll have to settle for decluttering and rearranging the furniture!

How did you spend your Manic Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment