Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Thoughts-Inspiration



Where do you find your inspiration?  Sometimes I find mine searching through Yahoo images.  It's amazing what you can find there.  I have found project ideas, inspirational quotes that have uplifted my spirit and ideas for future blog posts.


I always get inspired when I go to church.  God's word is full of inspiration.  It inspires me to be a better mother, a better person.  It inspires me to make a better life.


I often am inspired by my children.  I can't describe the feeling of joy that I get when I look into the eyes of my boys.  I love the look they get when they have learned something new.  The spark in their eye when they are curious.  The glitter when they are laughing.  Warms the heart. 

Let me know where you find your inspiration and how you inspire.  This inquiring mind REALLY wants to know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment