Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spirit Sunday-Grace



My friend, Lois, over at Walking on Sunshine had a wonderful post last Sunday and it stayed with me all week.  Her post was about grace in our weakness. 


What does grace mean to you?  Merriam-Webster says it's: unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification.  The bible says, by grace we are saved. (Ephesians 2:8, For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. NIV) It also says that God lavishes His grace on us. (Ephesians 1:7-8  In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, NIV).  In 2 Corinthians 2:9,  it says, But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” 

I thank God each day for His grace, for it is only by this grace that I can get through the day.  Thank you Lord!




No comments:

Post a Comment